2/3/11

Gypsy Fever



It has been going on for awhile now... Colorful Ikats, Intricately Woven Suzani's and just plain Gypsy Fever.  I don't know if it is because of our lovely economy the past couple of years and that's what is making people want a little more "real" and a little less ''perfect"...I am not sure...but


I LOVE it!


This grouping above the bed looks like it was collected at flea markets locally or all over the world...
I’m not much of an eclectic, but I’m digging this master bedroom’s personality #eclecticdesign #interiordesign #bedroom 
IMAGE


Suzani/Ikat FEVER

Image



This look is so India Hicks to me...I wish I could pull it off...
Maybe by summer- SIGH!
Sometimes I wish I had a little more gypsy in me…
Image courtesy Gypset Style
IMAGE Courtesy of Gypset Style

1 comment: