5/3/11

Wallpaper


IMAGE

My biggest piece of advice to my clients
 When they move into a new house is
 Don't rush into anything!
And that is what I did when I put my entrance hall wallpaper up.
I was pregnant- over it- and wanted instant gratification.
And now I want to take it all down and start over....

I had started with this in a custom green color and chickened out...

IMAGE
and now I want something with a WOW factor...
IMAGE

that almost looks like an abstract painting...
Moodboardblognesbit02
IMAGE

Amanda Talley when are you coming out with your wallpaper line?
I NEED some ASAP!

IMAGE

3 comments:

  1. Hhhhmmmm, I wonder where this post is coming from? MAybe the 300 wallpaper samples that we looked at this weekend? I LOVE the china seas image from Coastal Living this month...do we ever dare to be bold???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryland, I'm with you. Love that third image...one of my favorites and love Amanda Talley!

    ReplyDelete