7/22/11

Million Dollar Decorators


What will I do without you???
I look forward to every Tuesday night episode
and now I am going to be back watching the 
Real Housewives of Disaster...
SO SAD!


Jeffrey and Ross....


I am going to miss these faces...
Million Dollar Decorators
and  
This is pure comedy...


Kathy You Are My Idol!






Martyn you are delicious...

The way he is constantly saying 
"Luxurious" and "Opulent"
I may need him to come read me a quick 
"decorating" bedtime story to give me inspiration 
every night  
(we both have Wheaten Terriers- he has great taste!)



Nathan- it will all work out...
Nathan Turner Million Dollar Decorators

Mary .....
I am finally decorating my office thanks to you 
and
if you and Nathan don't work out as BFF's - CALL ME!
I think I will miss you the most....



Until Next Season Million Dollar Decorators
 Happy Weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Great show! I think I love champagne guzzling Jacqueline the most. Do you suppose Shannon Factor might be a bit embarrassed about being such a nasty client?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes..an amazing show...when martyn says 'let's do a Mural of a mural.."
    and i will miss watching jeffrey riding his bike with a wicker basket to work..

    ReplyDelete