12/6/11

ReCap NYC: Day One



I had too many things I wanted to take home with me....


Pair of Mid-Century Chests in a Coral Lacquer


One of a Pair of Mid-Century Wing Chairs in a Versacesque Scarf Print


Beautiful Contemporary Art....

So many amazing lamps.....


Went to 
Beauty and Essex
the first night for dinner....
it was AMAZING people and decor watching
(THANK YOU VIRGINIA!)

The handle


The Light fixture in the circular staircase


The light fixture in the bathroom stall
(yes in the stall!)


The bartender that is in the bathroom serving complimentary champagne

Here with my BFF in phase one of the entrance to 
Beauty and Essex 

Pony Skin Walls....LOVE

SO FUN!!!  Stay Tuned for More!

1 comment:

  1. We don't look half bad considering we were on our way OUT! Oh wait, this was before I realized I had lost my phone and I'd! So fun, LOVED Beauty and Essex!!

    ReplyDelete