2/27/12

Oscars

Here are my picks for best dresses.....
I am not sure if it is just me- or were the dresses this year just OK?
Nothing WOWED me except for Gwyneth's dress because it was so original....

Gwyneth+Paltrow in 84th Annual Academy Awards - Arrivals
IMAGE

I Love the layering of the skirt.....
Nude, bold and simple shapes: Kristen Wiig, Jane Seymour and Shailene Woodley showed off different styles on the red carpet
IMAGE



I love the Red- it really stood out ....
Emma Stone
IMAGE


She looks like a real movie star....

 Penelope Cruz arrives at the 84th Annual Academy Awards
LINK


Beautiful color....Beautiful detail....

Viola Davis
IMAGE


I love the beaded detail....
Actress Sandra Bullock arrives at the 84th Annual Academy Awards
IMAGE

Have a FABULOUS WEEK!


No comments:

Post a Comment