1/6/12

Faberge

30 years ago my grandmother took me 
to see the collection of Faberge
at the 
VMFA

That is where my obsession of Faberge and the last 
Imperial Family of Russia started 

 Every time I go to the
Virginia Museum of Fine Arts
I can't believe that I am still in Richmond
and that I am not spending more time there
(one of my New Year's Resolutions!)  

I took my daughter last week to see it...
I could have stayed there for hours and may have to go back alone


Here are a few of my favorites ....



IMAGE












The last Imperial Family of Russia
IMAGE

and if you have time you need to swing by and see this 
life size sperm whale made of felt by
Tristin Lowe

my daughter had to walk around it a million times and go see it over and over during our visit there...very cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment