1/16/12

Golden Globes Re-Cap 2012

Awards Season has officially begun with the  
Golden Globes kick off

I love seeing the start of fashion trends
and to see the colors that 
THE top stylists in the world have selected

Julianne Marguiles in Purple...
I LOVE her earrings- a great balance
Julianna Margulies - Golden Globes dress - The Good Wife


Shades of lavendar seemed to be a top color choice...
IMAGE

There were many dresses in skin toned hues
Charlize Theron
IMAGE



A huge trend on the carpet was the Mermaid Silhouette 
Something that we saw last year as well
(my daughter would be THRILLED)
I am dying to do a window treatment that has a lead edge with all of
those folds and raw edges 
Sofia Vergara
IMAGE


I LOVED the back of this dress- the front not so much...

Claire Danes arrives at the Golden Globes.



Salma looked STUNNING!!  And I LOVE the Cleopatra/Ancient

Egyptian influence....
IMAGE


Note to self

"NEVER LET YOUR TWO YEAR OLD SELECT YOUR

 GOWN"
IMAGE

Count Down to the SAG Awards....

No comments:

Post a Comment