12/14/10

Dining Room Envy




I am hosting Christmas Eve this year.  So I have had dining rooms on my brain...here are a few of my favorites!





Jeffrey Bilhuber I ADORE You!



I love that he used two dining room tables in this space - BRILLIANT!







Suzanne Kasler

 The color in this room is so sophisticated and the trim done in the same color as the walls but in High Gloss is FABULOUS.  I love the way it makes the mirrors and chandelier POP and that one pretty little chair in the center of the table.









Meg Braff


 I love the way she uses pattern and color in her rooms....








Amanda Nisbet


 This is Amanda's personal dining room and the portrait is of her grandmother...I just think timeless when I look at this photo - and I love that it works now or 60 years ago.










1 comment: