12/6/10

Furniture Shopping For the Dollhouse




I went on a little shopping spree for some furniture for the dollhouse - and it ended up literally being little - I had NO idea how expensive dollhouse furniture is!  I also had no idea how serious people get about their dollhouses - but it was a blast and I have lots of shopping to do 





Kitchen Table and Chairs 

LOVE!!!!!!!!







Living Room Coffee Table



I am going to get AC Glass to make me a piece of mirror for the top of this to make it a little prettier- but I do love the shape of the legs







Living Room Chairs or Host and Hostess Chairs for the Dining Room Table





I can't decide where they will end up ...right now they are looking better in the dining room







Living Room Rug 









Fun Family Room Chairs







Stay Tuned for More of the Dollhouse Transformation....I Hope We Can Pull it Off!


1 comment:

  1. omg i squeeled at a few of those..yes dollhouse furniture is some serious business..i remember i would get like 1 piece every christmas.

    ReplyDelete