12/28/10

New Year New House!


This week I am determined to get my house in order!  I want a fresh start for the New Year and I want to try to eliminate all the clutter (kind of hard to do with two children and a design business) to make room for new treasures and a few new projects.....



I have been working on a mirror for over my mantle - should be ready any day now.....

image 




I am finally going to hang all of  our photographs going up the back staircase....


image 



So excited to get my new 2011 Calendar in place and my "idea" board up and installed in my office!

image 



And finally my wardrobe is in DIRE need of a lift!  If only I could have this gentleman working in my office one day a week....

image 

3 comments:

  1. posted at 3am? do you sleep? I love the lucite coffee table in the first photograph. I want one...do have any deets on one like it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want that desk chair..pls help me find one..and a wall of hugo guiness makes me swoon..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a couple sources for the lucite table- is it not the BEST! They can make them in any size or shape- TOTALLY CUSTOM! I love that it is square. Desk chair is ADORABLE I have furniture maker that can reproduce it...as for my late night posting -I work 24 hours a day...kidding ( it automatically posts at that time - probably need to change that!)

    ReplyDelete