1/24/11

Inspiration of the Week

Headed to NYC for some work inspiration....


I have his and her rooms this week!


I am dying for someone to do a room with lacquered walls...check this living room out by Miles Redd


Hers





I LOVE the shiny walls...


I LOVE the bright orange against the teal .....


I LOVE the photographs stacked on top of each other above the armless sofa (by the way I LOVE the armless sofa!)


and 


His
www.milesredd.com

I LOVE (obviously) the lacquered walls


I LOVE the fact that your husband would want to use this room and you could actually keep the door to it open- because you would want people to see it...


I LOVE the Quadrille Fabric on the Club Chairs 


I LOVE the oversized Cow Painting - especially since this is a home in Texas


I LOVE how Miles Redd has a sense of humor in his design - his rooms are never too serious...and that is how I feel about design - it should be fun!  Making your surroundings beautiful should be an exciting process - not stuffy and over thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment