1/26/11

New York State of Mind



Very productive trip to NYC...some very cool finds in fabric and trim..as well as some spectacular light fixtures...and I got to catch up with an old friend!


Catherine from Rikshaw Design and Me in Times Square

It was FREEZING..so I was wearing my grandmother's fur coat feeling very "Doctor Zhivago" and Catherine brought me down to reality telling me it was more of an "Edie in Grey Gardens" moment..HYSTERICAL!




Drinks at The Royalton Hotel


The first thing you see is this amazing fixture in the lobby....
www.royaltonhotel.com/


Lounge At The Royalton...lots of leather and metal..
www.royaltonhotel.com/


Fab Light Fixture from John Roselli
RWID




Pair of Horses I need for my Living Room...LOVE!
RWID


...stay tuned for some new prints and wallpapers from Quadrille/China Seas!

1 comment:

  1. awe Edie..i can't wait to do the same pic when we are 80 together!

    ReplyDelete