1/11/11

Stack, Pack and Decorate Your Bookcases




With fabulous books and and cool finds.  You can't have too many things - but it may take you some time to find the right pieces.  I have a few clients that are in the process of doing built-ins so I have been on the hunt for the perfect solution for their specific space....




I love the books organized by color in this photo- any easy thing to do by wrapping your books with colored wrapping paper
Image 


I think this is so interesting the way they hung horizontal shelving and I love the mostly white accents
Image 


Filled to the gills with books...Love it and the pop of pink...
Image 


Happy 1/11/11...Make a Wish!





3 comments:

  1. I love the a number of pieces in these photos. Coffee table photo one, lights photo two and mirror and side table photo three. Great designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make a wish...you are too cute! Love these examples, the wrapping up the book idea is fun one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love loving your beautiful blog... thanks Rikshaw!! Happy to be your newest follower. xo Erica

    http://moth-design.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete