4/28/11

Million Dollar Decorators



As I count down the seconds to the Royal Wedding
 I have actually already scheduled the recording on my DVR 
for
 Million Dollar Decorators...
IMAGE
Bravo is really taking up a lot of space on my recorded programs 
and my life
 between Bethenny and Real Housewives of every town in America I am running out of hours to actually sleep!

Here is just a sampling of their work....

Mary
[Mary+McDonald.png]
Mary McDonald

Nathan
Nathan Turner

Jeffrey
Jeffery Alan Marks

Kathryn
Kathryn Ireland

Martyn
MARTYN LAWRENCE

This is going to be a GREAT summer!

2 comments:

  1. lookin real good to me..RHof the OC have just about put me over the edge with cheeseball enjoyment! see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am totally with you! bravo fills up my dvr too, thanks for sharing i will now be recording this show as well!

    ReplyDelete