4/1/11

Rabbit Rabbit

Happy April 1st!  
Did you say Rabbit Rabbit when you woke up this morning?
If I spent the night at my grandmother's house, growing up, the night before the first day of a new month - she would always wake me up and get me to say "Rabbit Rabbit" before I said anything else - she said it would give me good luck for the month....If I actually remember to do it I do have a GREAT month (have I forgotten to mention that I am extremely superstitious)....

Hoping this lucky month will bring April Flowers....
I have decided April is the new May!


IMAGE


IMAGE

IMAGE

If you forgot to say "Rabbit Rabbit" this morning you can try saying "Tibbar Tibbar" before you go to bed!

HAPPY WEEKEND!

3 comments:

  1. said it..phew...!
    i think being superstitious is a southern thing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids woke me up early even though they had no school today...so my first words were "why are you awake, you dont have school!" Then I instantly remembered I had forgotten to say rabbit rabbit. Hopefully I will remember tibbar, tibbar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. caroline johnson kittleApril 6, 2011 at 8:41 AM

    Carter taught us the Rabbit Rabbit thing in carpool. I always forgot to do it.

    ReplyDelete