4/21/11

Nancy Lancaster

I am still talking about garden week!
I have really been mesmerized by these women who make 
They are amazing.  
This is who I want to be!

Nancy Lancaster sums it all up for me...
She was a leading interior designer in the 20th Century

 Tastemaker
Gardener
Virginian
Creator of the "English Country House"

She probably got up at 6am, pulled together that fabulous arrangement, threw on a little something and didn't bat an eyelash....


Here she is just clipping a few things in her garden....
(she is also wearing jeans)
IMAGE

and she still has time 
to design a little masterpiece that lives on today!
IMAGE
They all make it look so easy...I will aspire to be able to juggle it all and enjoy being in the moment all at the same time...

3 comments:

  1. i thought you were more like edie in "grey gardens?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just aspiring to be like them ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, they do make it look easy, and beautiful too!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Have a wonderful and relaxing weekend.
    Xo,
    E&J

    ReplyDelete